MOA Deposition Reporting Services
Services included when you set a deposition with us:
- Spacious Deposition & Meeting Rooms
- Secure, Lightning-Fast WiFi
- Reliable, High-Quality Conferencing
- Lunches Served Daily in Most Locations, As Well As Snacks and Beverages
- Access to Projectors, Laptops, iPads & Screens
- Online 24/7 Access to Transcripts, Exhibits and Document Depository
- Deposition Transcripts and Exhibits Linked for Your Convenience
- Plentiful Free Parking at All Offices
- Multiple Formats—Including Summation, Concordance, PDF, TXT, PTX Formats and More—(for no extra fee when a transcript is ordered)
- Digital Master Working Exhibit Binders for Large Cases
- Online Master Indexes with Linked Exhibits
- Arranging Out-of-Area or Out-of-State Depositions
- 10-Business-Day Turnaround
Special services we offer for an additional fee:
- Interpreting and Translation
- Photocopying (color and black & white)
- Scanning & Electronic Bates Numbering
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Rough Drafts and Expedited Transcripts
- Real-Time Reporting
- Virtual (Online Videotaped) Depositions
Please contact us if you are interested in any of our MOA Deposition Reporting Services, have questions, or would like details about our rates.
Since appearing by phone is a priority for many of our customers, our rooms are fitted with top-of-the-line phones and our conference bridge makes calling-in for a deposition a breeze. Just call our conference line and one of our staff members will connect you to your group. No PINS. No Codes. No Hassle. More importantly, our connections are stable, and the volume and clarity are fantastic! We offer conferencing free with all depositions.
Arranging Out-of-Area or Out-of-State Depositions
Call MOA Deposition Reporting Services for all of your depositions, regardless of location. Even if you need to set a deposition in an area where we don’t have an office, we are here to help. We have strategic alliances across the United States, to help make your job easier. Just set the deposition with us and we will do all the work to find a location and (if necessary) a reporting firm who is willing to give you rates no higher than our own. We will also set up special services like video or conferencing, and take care of confirmation and production. Just make one call to MOA and we will set everything up for you.
Better still – you won’t have to deal with a stranger and you can rest assured that you will be receiving the same high-quality service you have come to expect from us.
Videography & Interpreting
We work with excellent videographers and interpreters who value quality and customer service as highly as we do. If you need a deposition visually recorded or require an interpreter—no matter the language—just let our scheduling staff know. We will make all of the arrangements, so you don’t have to!
If you need to be able to read the testimony as it is transcribed, we have got you covered. Reporters that we work with provide “real-time” reporting. They can send their real-time feed to your laptop or iPad or we can provide one for you. Just let our staff know, when scheduling, that you will need this special service and we will get everything arranged.
Virtual (Online Video) Depositions
In litigation, many times it’s necessary that you personally appear for depositions out of the area, even out of state, but then there are other times when you can VIRTUALLY appear and save costs. In today’s economy, it just makes sense to save where you can. With MOA’s virtual deposition solution, you can see and hear the deponent from the comfort of your desk, and avoid the added costs of airfare, rental cars, and hotel rooms – not to mention lost productivity — but you can also do so at a fraction of the cost, using simple solutions, not expensive “proprietary” software. You can still enjoy security and efficiency.